One of Rebbe Nachman's most important accomplishments was the revelation of the Tikkun Haklali. The entire essence of creation is compressed into the letters and words of Tehillim, every chapter having a unique power. Reciting each chapter one brings out the power of the letters causing great rectifications. The kabbalists knew that ten specific chapters corresponding to the ten types of song, when read consecutively, would be a very great rectification for spiritual damage especially damaging of the bris. Many tried to reveal the ten chapters. Rebbe Nachman due to his lofty level was able to extract the exact ten chapters. These ten chapters of the are 16, 32, 41, 42, 59, 77, 90, 105, 137, 150. The effectiveness of the rectification depends on the intensity of the recital. Nevertheless, reciting the verses is beneficial regardless of one’s understanding and concentration. Rebbe Nachman stated that one who sees keri should immerse in a mikvah and recite the Tikkun Haklali, and need not worry. Towards the end of his life, Rebbe Nachman declared in front of two witnesses that he would use all his efforts to rectify the sins of any one with true remorse that visits his grave, recites the Tikkun Haklali, and gives charity, no matter how steeped in sin one is.
- Tikkun Haklali Pamphlet (set of 3)$1.00
- Tikkun Haklali - Regular$1.00
- Tikkun Haklali - French$1.25
- Holy Nation - English - Pamphlet$0.25A pamphlet about Shmiras Habris that includes many of Rebbe Nachman's teachings and advice. Contains a Hebrew Tikkun... Learn More
- Tikkun Haklali - English - small$0.50The general rectification of Rebbe Nachman for damage caused sins. Transalated into English. Learn More
- Tikkun Haklali - English - Mid$1.00The general rectification of Rebbe Nachman for damage caused sins. Transalated into English. Learn More